Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First time.

Hello all.
As you can see, this is my first time blogging. I decided to create a blog because I can write on here that which is too daring to post on Facebook, but really too important to leave unpublished.

I'm not crowing about the profoundness of my thoughts, or that they will mean anything to you at all...and I certainly expect very few people to actually read these posts. But that, in a way, makes it safe. I can write what I want without thinking about what other people might suppose about me. An untasted freedom for most people.

So, think what you want, comment if you will, and we shall all be very satisfied.

1 comment:

Dorothy ("Dorry") said...

welcome to the blogger world I love to write also and prefer to do my writing on blog instead of Facebook. I knew Amber liked writing but I didn't know you liked to. You write great!